Thursday 22 December 2011

New Version, New Video, New Post, New Year?

Greetings, today I managed to get hold of the newest release of MinecraftEdu, version 0.975. I have one word to describe the new features Aleksi has added. AMAZING!!!!!!!

There is now a very advanced 'build menu' in which you can toggle between more powerful map building tools than I could have imagined being put into the game of Minecraft. I know that there are many map editors out there that are super powerful, but I have not had the time, or inclination, to learn them. The building features of MinecraftEdu are just like using standard Minecraft but supercharged, so I don't need to learn any new 'stuff'.

I was so excited by these new features I had to record a tutorial video on what they can do. Here it is.


Another outcome of this new version is a new blog post, of which there have been few lately due to end of year celebrations coupled with sorting out the timetable for next year for my school.

And where you might ask does the 'new year' fit in? I am not entirely sure it does fit into this post, other than me saying: I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a wonderful start to the new year. I would also like to thank you all for taking the time to read my ramblings and hope you continue to enjoy reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment